Hollywood Spectra is the world’s leading 1064/532nm laser platform with proprietary capabilities to reduce unwanted pigmentation and restore glowing skin. With its unmatched short pulse widths and high peak power, it can help deliver proven and efficient treatments with minimal patient downtime.
- Exclusive Spectra mode (0.3 ms) enables the patented Hollywood Laser Peel®.
- HyperSurge™ Resonator and IntelliBeam™ help deliver quality and efficacy comparable to PicoSecond lasers.
- First short-pulse laser to earn FDA clearance for treating Melasma.
Laser toning, melasma, pigmented lesions, epidermal nevi, tattoo removal, acne scars, fine wrinkles, non-ablative resurfacing, skin revitalization, PIH, nevus of ota, lentigo, freckles, epidermal and dermal pigmented lesion, scars.
HOLLYWOOD LASER PEEL
Hollywood Laser Peel is the application of specialized laser energy to reduce visible skin pigmentation, improve skin tone and more. Spectra Hollywood Laser Peel not only improves uneven pigment but can also reduce the appearance of textural irregularities and fine lines.
The laser energy works in two ways, first, it gently targets the melanin (pigmentation) in the cells breaking it up for your body’s natural removal processes, and second, it heats deep in the dermis causing the skin to contract and stimulate collagen. Because the treatment is gentle, multiple passes are needed in order to obtain optimal results.
There are many benefits to having a Hollywood Peel treatment.
You will notice:
- Glowing youthful-looking skin
- Improved overall skin tone
- Smoother feeling skin
- Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and acne scars
- Gentle treatment can be performed over and over
FEATURED ON BEAUTY INSIDER